Essential is a growth-oriented, dividend paying corporation that provides oilfield services to producers in western Canada for producing wells and new drilling activity. Essential operates the largest masted coil tubing fleet in Canada and has a fleet of service rigs. Essential also sells, rents and services downhole tools and equipment including the Tryton Multi-Stage Fracturing System.
Vision Mission Culture
Mission / Purpose
Deliver safe, reliable and cost effective oil and gas services that reward customers, investors, employees and the community.
As Canada’s leading well service specialist, provide innovative solutions for customers as they complete, and work-over deeper and longer reach horizontal oil and natural gas wells.
Our culture is defined by behaviors. Culture reflects who we are as Essential people:
- We care about the safety of each other and our environment.
- We succeed through the quality of our people.
- We are operationally driven, customer focused, and offer unique expertise.
- We approach work professionally.
- We are passionate – we care about the quality of our work.
- We have mutual respect for each other, our customers and regulators.
- We are motivated to achieve our best.
- We offer assistance, cooperation and support to all our people.
- We value teamwork and work ethic.
- We take pride in maintaining and operating our equipment.